- Current PIC Size
- Private graph recognition rate to Analytics
- Enabled web tag for PUMA or Resolve customers.
Allows you to select or output only PIDs that have been linked to a physical address in the United States. Available through API and Batch.
Returns up to 5 most recent MAIDs
- Improvements to the FullContact Tag. Allowing for storing Customer Record IDs in the same call as the received PID
- Anonymous recognition leveraging the webtag and insights around individuals from Resolve
- Increased Accuracy of Resolve
- Continued improvements to our resolve and match accuracy, with improvements to name matching and the ability to match to Same PIDs for different inputs.
Improvements to breadth and depth of interest data. Along with new hierarchy allowing for better modeling.
Added more sorting criteria in keys query to ensure the keys are always returned in the same order.
Customers who are using the FC Tag will now be able to see detailed analytics information in Platform, which includes gender, age, education, demographics, and digital ID details, on their Platform account.
Customers with an Individual Plus insight bundle can build Zaps that make use of all of the additional person enrich data fields that are returned. The upgraded fields will always be returned empty for customers that have not purchased the bundle upgrades.
To simplify the experience of setting up the FullContact tags, and to expose recognition analytics directly to the end-user, we created a clear outline of steps to perform for setup separate from API key generation. This allows you to get started with the FullContact tag easier than ever.
Set Up Customer Recognition Tag