Use this guide to Add, Remove, or Update the email address(es) for an account using platform.fullcontact.com.
- Open the Account Settings page in Account → Settings.
- Make sure that your account is not an “Organization”. If your account is an organization account, there will be an Organization menu option under Settings option on the left side of the Account Settings page. Only proceed if there is no Organization menu option.
- Click “Edit” in the Email row of the Account Settings page. After that, you should see all emails associated with your account, and options to configure them.
- Open the Email Settings in the Account Settings page (see Opening the Email Settings), then click Add Another Email. Enter the email address to add in the “Email Address” textbox and click Add Email.
Log out of platform.fullcontact.com and log in to the email address you added and accept the confirmation from [email protected]. You will be redirected to the login screen. Since your password is shared for all emails on your account, log in with your new email and the same password. This will verify your new email address.
If you need to change your email address, use Forgot Password on the login page.
- Open the Email Settings in the Account Settings page (see Opening the Email Settings), then click the trash can icon next to an email address you wish to remove.
- Answer “Yes” at the confirmation. You can only remove emails when logged in with the Primary Email Address for your account.
- You cannot remove an email that is designated the Primary Email for your account. If you need to remove the email address set as the Primary Email for your account, you will need to add another email address (see Adding an Email Address) and make it your account’s Primary Email (see Updating your Primary Email Address) before you can remove that email.
- Open the Email Settings in the Account Settings page (see Opening the Email Settings), then click Make Primary on the row of the email address that you want to be the Primary Email Address for your account.
- If you get an error trying to add, remove, or change the Primary Email Address, wait 30 minutes and try again. There is a limit on the rate of email settings change requests.
Updated 9 months ago