In order to ensure the best results when running any testing, we recommend you follow
these simple guidelines when preparing your audience file:
- Your audience file should be in .CSV format. Here is a template from FullContact’s Platform.
- Your list should be a random sample of your customers, with at least 100 records and up to 200k.
- A truly random sample will provide the most accurate results when running a match test. We do not recommend running match tests on your best or worst customer records, as that will skew your results.
- Need a larger sample analyzed? Reach out to your sales representative
- We recommend that you provide as many acceptable customer inputs as possible, in the correct formatting.
Adhering to these guidelines to prepare for running your match tests will help us provide the most comprehensive view of your data against our Insights Bundles.
Clear text, MD5, SHA-1 or SHA-256
Must generate hashed emails as lowercase after removing spacing before
and after the hash
|Clear Text: [email protected]|
MD5 Email Hash: 0e75c688a5e3cb2a3027ae4d5a90af8b
SHA-1 Email Hash: b4eba69f87560d138b7cc6ed512283c40e0bf226
SHA-256 Email Hash: f4a73f4a5b069fed3e8ff8f7d9784e012db1fd5d63cfd3ad5582c86588defcd3
E164 Formatting recommended
|Social Profile URL|
Full URL is recommended over just
Both name and address must be
Street address should
be parsed into Address Line 1 and
Address Line 2
|Acceptable Combinations for Location:|
- location.addressLine1 + location.city + location.region
- location.addressLine1 + location.city + location.regionCode
- location.addressLine1 + location.postalCodeAcceptable Combinations for Name:
- name.given + name.family
|Mobile Advertising ID|
Android Advertising IDs (AAID) or
Identifier for Advertisers (IDFA)
Updated 11 months ago